Thursday, May 18, 2017

They Say 1000 Words

You just can’t hide it. You can’t run from it.

It will show up.

You can try to dodge it by hiding behind others (I used to hide behind my kids), you can opt out altogether, but they say 1000 words.

And they can’t lie: Pictures.
(and might I add: Clothing. That stuff is so freaking honest it hurts)

But you can change all that you know. No. Really. You can.

Thousands have and thousands more will before I’m through.

Show up, learn it, earn it, own it – your health, wellness and power!

Ready to stop being at the mercy of feelings, emotions, habits, old beliefs, and PMS cravings? Ready to stop beating yourself up every. single. time?

It’s not just about moving your body. It’s combining the top three: Nutrition/Weights/Cardio.

There’s three more things you need as well: Me. Consistency/Time. Check ins.

There are things you don’t know. There’s a reason it’s not working. Who’s in your head? Guess what my people hear in their heads?  Me.  Encouraging, motivating, teaching, advising, books, classes, an adjustment, prayer, deep breathing or a massage – whatever they need… I will steer them in the right direction.

Whether they grab the wheel is up to them. Most do, but some slip through. Too many blocks and self-sabotaging thoughts, too much ego, too many failures to think it will ever work. But I keep trying to get through. It’s my passion and my purpose you see. I simply can’t help myself.

Your body knows how to work, but you are not 23 anymore (or maybe you are…hmmmpf) If what you are doing is not working, or worse, hurting you – stop.

Learning how the body works on the inside, how the mind works, how lifting, eating and thinking is so very important to make this thing STICK is crucial.

It’s what we do here.

Pictures and Clothing… those two NEVER LIE…. damn them!  I’m mean really. Couldn’t they just one stinkin’ time lie to us a little bit?

Not going to happen I’m afraid.

Say hello to just a handful of my bodacious, fabulous, delightful, smart, courageous, spunky, funny, loving, sexy clients and dare I say, friends.

I cannot WAIT to meet you as well!


Yowza! Sweet goodness! She’s still kicking it!


Insert “wolf whistle” here


Still coming off, still working hard!


Say bye to back fat and hello to a tight tush!


More and more FIT and FANTASTIC as time goes by.*


Spunky and funky nurse chick!*


Excellent shape before wedding!


Ready for the beach baby!

All of this happened for these women within 3-6 months. Two were taken at the six week mark*!  It took me 5 1/2 months to lose my weight (and still keep it off after 15 years). Being realistic, honest with yourself, open to change, learning, growing, and being authentic, vulnerable, tenacious and consistent are key ingredients when you are sick and tired of being sick and tired of talking, thinking of being fat, jiggly, sluggish and over it! On top of all that we’ll whip in some serious comic relief and humor!  It’s the way I roll honey.

Gosh, I just love all my clients….

Here’s the thing though.  I can’t help you if you are not here.

Come on! Let’s go play with weights and get this done for ya eh?

Hugs and blue skies! Cindy
Go on and check out my website!  Click, click, click away and then let’s chat.

No comments: