Monday, February 29, 2016

Is Chaos Careening You Into Cravings?

This. Would. Make. Me. Crazy.
 
Do you ever feel a little "off" when things are a mess? When papers pile up in your office? Clothes laying around? The kitchen, ahhh, like this one? It can be... overwhelming. People don't make the best decisions when they are overwhelmed.  

If my kitchen looked like this it would easy to decide to eat out, eat poorly, make a bad choice.  It would also probably make me want to simply move out. (Ha!)

Appliances on the counters in your kitchen or other unnecessary clutter that you never use will push the same mental buttons. Getting organized isn’t about re-arranging, it's about tossing it altogether or at least, giving it to someone who will use it.  

When you walk into a room and you feel like screaming, the old F-it attitude can rise up. You could quite suddenly find your face in a bag of Oreos in your pantry. 

I am not a huge fan of cleaning. I am however, a relatively neat person. Not freakish, but organized-looking is what I go for. Clean counters, papers picked up off the floor in my office, a clean bathroom. This doesn't always happen I'll admit!

If too much of this kind of chaos starts to seep into my rooms (which it does at times) my energy gets all 'ziggy' and I know it's time to get cleaning and organizing my spaces. It's when I feel this way and don't follow through with a clean up, I continue on with my unproductive, lazy ways.

Think of your home as a reflection of your state of mind, the choices you make... the choices you make for your body.

Look around. Go through your rooms. Is your home office a giant paper origami? Is your kitchen a hot mess? Is your closet something you dread to walk into?

If they are, it will be more difficult to make positive, healthy eating choices.

Healthy eating isn’t just about "dieting."  It too is about clearing and cleaning.  Look in that fridge! Open that pantry and slide the trash can right up next to you and get busy!

Making positive, healthy choices is about changing what you eat, when you eat and how much you eat. You'll make better shopping decisions as well.  Start fresh in your fridge. Toss out all the old, unhealthy stuff. Go buy fresh vegetables, fruits and lean meats for the week. Eggs, milk, all your staples, etc.  Remember, there is a ton of "food-like" food which is not food and is making people fat and unhealthy (read: most of the grocery store).  Stay away from that stuff! Stay in the produce area and around the perimeter.

Purge honey!  I promise you it will clear and clean up your energy like nothing else.

Man I love purging my spaces!  It truly sets my energy on fire and sets me free to make better choices.

Feel free to reach out.  Knowledge is power!  To get your FREE GIFT and start on Step One of my six steps to massive and final success Go here for your FREE GIFT. To continue on with your journey, call me! I'd love to help you as well.
  Hugs and blue skies!

Cin

No comments: