Sunday, October 18, 2015

Say It Ain't So...


The other day I had someone interested in my current offer.  She reached out, we talked, yet she didn't follow through. She sounded so ready and then she talked herself right out of it.

Here's the thing... I already know I can help you reach your goals. Until you are working with me, I cannot help you understand, know and believe that YOU can reach your goals. Get it?

It bums me out when I can see it, and they can't. Or don't think their time and money is well spent on their health and wellness. Or that they are just tired of trying and failing.

Seriously? Isn't that for the most part what is missing from our walking around the earth HEALTHY?

The actual desire to do the work and learn how to be healthy - consistently?  Because if it were easy and everyone knew how, then everyone would be doing it, right?

There have been many (MANY) people in my studio who have tried before.  Tried trainers, tried diet products, supplements, shakes, drinks and pills.  That is not what I do here in the Studio!

Those things are expensive. They do not teach you the how's, the why's. They do not give you the skills to go about the rest of your life, fit and healthy. Skills give you empowerment! Results give you determination!

We don't "try" here.  We do. We get it done. Once. And for all.

Don't think you can achieve it?  Guess again friend!

Isn't it time you stop doing this:



There's something else that bums me out...

Knowing we are coming into the "holiday" season.  It starts usually around Halloween.  People give up. They think it's "too late" to start. Why bother... the "holidays" are here.

What?  (blink. blink.)

The holidays were here last  year too. They'll be here again next year. Where will YOU be?  How do you want your 2016 to look?  How about going into it with a strong BANG!? How about going into it already THERE?  That's the ticket honey!

When people come to me, I get to help them with the mind stuff as well as the weights and weight loss stuff.  It's not just about learning how to lift properly.  Most of the time we need to sift and sort and purge some of the mind stuff.  First it has to come to the surface though.  That's the fun part! Well... I can make it fun anyway...

Seeing people through their Ah HA! Moments is truly an awesome and humbling experience.  Wow, what a gift.

One of the best I can recall was when my client (and good friend) Lisa was stretching after a workout and she started crying a little because she suddenly realized (it was about this time last year), that she would not have to be "afraid" of all the holiday eating and parties... she was in control, she "got it."  She'd gone from a size 16 to a size 6! She realized that she would never have to fail at another "New Years Resolution" again!  Wow, right?!  That's a BIG WOW in my world... and hers.  And yours.

I have a special running through October 31st.  Call me. I can't help you unless you are here working with me. (said in my most loving voice).

I have a big hug and a smile just waiting for you... then we begin!

Hugs and blue skies!

Cindy
www.fbfitness.com
(317)250-4848




No comments: