Saturday, May 10, 2014

Quitting. It's Not An Option.


When it comes to quitting it all comes down to what "tape" is playing in your mind. What do you tell yourself continuously? Do you say to yourself things like "I can't" "I won't" "No"?  Do you use the words "fat" and "hate" when talking about yourself? Do you feel deep down inside you that you are somehow unworthy of the successes you wish to attain, whatever they might be?

What you think and speak correlates to what is happening in your life.  It also is connected to your health and well being This is a universal truth.

Would you take a moment and watch this three minute video? It's pretty cool.  Dr. Emoto "Water" video  You can see how words spoken or even a negative thought can have seriously damaging effects on the inside of our bodies.

Stinkin thinkin is simply a bad habit.  So since it IS a habit, that can be changed!  I am constantly vigilant with my thought habits and patterns and you can be too. Sometimes I lose this battle, but mostly - I win.  I win because I have learned how important it is and how my life and health are connected to my thoughts, emotions and words. Pretty cool.  In fact, it is awesomely empowering.

You can be sure the world would be a much cooler place if people started to put their own personal and emotional growth on DEFCON 1 (as in: URGENT/PRIORITY). It would be a more loving place if we started with loving ourselves better. All it takes are some skills you'll need to learn. Skills like reading for instance. Reading for personal development.

Here are a couple of amazing books for you to start yourself on the right path: Hung By The Tongue and The Big Leap.

How about you go walk over to your mirror right now, look your gorgeous self in the eyeball and say "I AM worthy and deserving." Try it. Go ahead, get up close and personal with YOU. Say to yourself YES! Yes, I can, I will, I am going to do it! And do NOT walk away from that mirror until you stare very closely at yourself and say "I love you" - and mean it.

Here are a couple very simple phrases you can try when your thoughts try to get out of control: Abracadabra!  Remember: YOU are in control of you. Your words are powerful. Even more powerful than the words spoken to others are the words that you speak into your own mind.

"From this day forward when you speak, make a conscious and deliberate effort to have a minimum of 85% of your daily conversations positive, purposeful, and profitable. This will strengthen your mindset, create possibilities and attract more abundance and wealth in your life. Every time you say or think something negative--STOP. Immediately tell your mind ~ Cancel...Clear. This one practice will dramatically transform your reality. Become unstoppable by using your words to create your next breakthrough. You have something special. You have GREATNESS within you!" - Les Brown

Lovingly,

Cindy
Click here: To read more about Cindy

No comments: