Sunday, September 1, 2013

Wedding Bliss



Getting married?   Think of it! It's going to be an amazing day. Everyone will stand up, turn and all eyes are on you!

You have your date saved, the most fabulous location for the ceremony picked out, and an incredibly romantic honeymoon destination, but what about the perfect dress?  Most every bride has envisioned of what she will look like on her special day. Those pictures will last a lifetime as well as your marriage!  I want to help you feel awesome and ready for all eyes to be on you!

Motivation:  I love what I do and transfer that energy to you and help you push through your workouts.  You will be amazed at what you can accomplish and how your body transforms! I love seeing people float out of my studio all high on the energy and good juju we make happen.

Accountability:
  Depending on the Services package you purchase, we schedule your two to five times a week workouts in advance,  although I can be flexible if need be.  This keeps you on track and helps you stick with your workouts.  If you know someone is counting on you to show up to the gym, you are more likely to do so.

Confidence:  I like to show you many different exercises for each muscle group. I will teach you impeccable form and technique so you know you are doing things correctly. This will help you gain strength and amazing definition!  When you are first learning anything in life it’s awkward, but once you learn how to do it, it becomes natural – and confidence builds.

Nutritional Advice:  Most people come to me in the 30% body fat range. They are there for a reason and come to see me because of my extensive success in helping people with this somewhat difficult area to overcome. I make it realistic and largely easy. Once you learn HOW your body works, it’s a no brainer. We will learn to re-train your body how to eat correctly and therefore how to function properly as it should.  This is the ground floor area for losing weight.  I make it fun and it will make huge sense to you – and the fast results are phenomenal!

I want to help you feel like the most incredibly beautiful person you are on your special day.  Whether it is weight loss or just toning up your muscle, give yourself about 3 months to make it happen.  I am looking forward to helping you in every way I can on this journey.


Call today to start on your way! (317)250-4848, or visit my website.

It’s time beautiful, let’s go.   :D

(Oh! And let's not forget! This is not limited to just brides, but bride grooms, bridesmaids, matrons, mothers, fathers even!)

No comments: