Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Video Blog on Ultimate Smith Machine: Lat Pulls and Rows

Ultimate Smith Machine






Okay, here it is!  Thanks for checking out the second part of this video blog.  On the link below is where I show you a couple of more exercises that you can do on this great piece of equipment.

Trust me, there is SO much more you can do on this baby, and that's what I love - showing my clients who hire me all kinds of great things to move and shape their bodies into something they never thought possible.  Wow, I love to help you get empowered, create your shape (or recreate!), gain skills and confidence and then, you're off to the races. You hottie you! :)

Please take a moment and watch this Youtube Video Link and then, go ahead and give it try.

Please feel free to sign up for my blog and stay tuned - there's more to come!

If you are interested in gaining the results that last, learning what it actually takes for a lifestyle change along with life long health and aging better (instead of alllllllll the gimmicks out there) then check out my website as well at Services Page.

I would love to help you!

Hugs, Cin

No comments: