Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Squats: Ultimate Smith Machine by Cindy Sams

Ultimate Smith Machine



Where oh where do I even begin? This baby is awesome! It’s one of the very first pieces I bought for my studio 11 years ago.

There are SO many different things you can do with this piece, however, on this video I am going to briefly show you how we use it to do a squat properly. This exercise is awesome for your butt and thighs and is a great way to quickly warm up the body and bring the blood to your muscles you will be using to lift weights.



Alright! Well, that was a short and sweet one. Check out my next video coming up right after this one on how to do a Lat Pull and a Seated Stationary Row correctly. They're fun and informative!

Obviously when working out with me as your trainer we will use proper form and progression in weights so you see results fast and you do not incur injuries.

Please feel free to shoot me an email or call me and let me know if I can help you further along your weight loss, healthy and wellness journey.  Or if you just want to kick it up a notch and get "ripped!"  www.fbfitness.com

Hugs, Cin

No comments: